Edit A Review?

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by parkhopper, Jun 20, 2007.

1. parkhopper

parkhopper
    Expand Collapse

Hi All,

I am new to this website and have submitted 3 campground reviews in one session. Two of them have been posted and one has not. According to the rules I read, if you dont get the park information correct your review may be delayed or may not be posted. Is there a way I can check the review that didn't get posted to make sure I got everything correct? Is there some other reason a review might not get posted?

thanks....

2. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

As far as I know, you can't check your review until it is posted. One of the reason you might not have seen it is it's posted under a different town name than you thought. Check the neighboring towns for it. Or wait a day or two, could be a lot of reviews being posted all at once - each one has to be proof-read and that takes time. If you still can't find it, you can always PM the webmaster for an answer. I think the rule is 3 legitimate reviews before posting, so it's got to be somewhere or your other 2 wouldn't have shown up.

3. parkhopper

parkhopper
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Cheryl...

It has shown up on the reviews. I guess I just need more patience!!

4. OldSoldier

OldSoldier
    Expand Collapse

This is a VERY busy time of year for the Webmaster and it may take some time for reviews to actually show up.

Be patient.

:)