Facebook "we Love Rving" (camping)

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by RL36, Feb 1, 2010.

1. RL36

RL36
    Expand Collapse

:D With facebook being such a great communication highway whether its with family, friends and even old friends. Its also a great way for RVers to meet new RVers, also keep intouch and see were your RVing friends next exciting destination may be or post were your next great next destination may be. If you are on facebook look for "We Love RVing (Camping). Its a great way to follow your RVing friends, post recipes, pictures, suggest rv parks/campgrounds or just meet new RVers. Check it out and always Safe travels!!! :D

2. DXSMac

DXSMac
    Expand Collapse

Is that also your TWITTER account? (WeLoveRving) I think I got you on Twitter. I'm not on Facebook.

JJ

3. RL36

RL36
    Expand Collapse

No its not. Im not on twitter. "We Love RVing (Camping) is a just a page I started for fun, to bring RVers together through facebook. I thought it would be a great way to meet others, post cool pictures of places people have been, great recipes, post were your next trip or post where you are going next or even a great RV park or campground you just visited. I hope to get alot of Rvers and or people who love to camp. Whether your a weekender with a tent trailor and with kids or have a 45' Prevost bus and are a full timer. :)

4. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

Could you post a link to it. I'm not finding it on FB.

5. RL36

RL36
    Expand Collapse

Ill try and post a link. If I can figure out how to...LOL! I have people finding it under We Love RVing or RVing. The acctual name looks like "We Love RVing (Camping). Try that and Ill try and figure out how to post a link. Thank you!!!:)

6. HappiestCamper

HappiestCamper
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(RL36 @ Feb 1 2010, 08:06 PM) [snapback]20834[/snapback]

Ill try and post a link. If I can figure out how to...LOL! I have people finding it under We Love RVing or RVing. The acctual name looks like "We Love RVing (Camping). Try that and Ill try and figure out how to post a link. Thank you!!!:)

Link on FB

7. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, I got the link and joined the group. Will be posting there later today.

8. RL36

RL36
    Expand Collapse

:D "We Love RVing" on face book is coming along, we are getting members slowly but surely. Please check it out if your on facebook and let me know what would make it better for RVers. The more members we get the better it is. Thank you and safe travels!!! :D

9. telm59

telm59
    Expand Collapse

i found site....and did join..... :D

10. dog bone

dog bone
    Expand Collapse

just found it also. i joined.

11. Dove

Dove
    Expand Collapse

I just joined this site and joined that group on Facebook. B)