Fisherman's Cove In Curlew Lake, Wa

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by 2cats1dog, Jun 14, 2008.

1. 2cats1dog

2cats1dog
    Expand Collapse

Has anyone stayed at Fisherman's Cove resort on Curlew Lake, Washington State?

Their website doesn't give me many photos or information on the RV sites. We're trying to decide betwen Black Beach Resort, the State Park and Fisherman's Cove. What are the RV sites like? Would we be happy camping (and fishing) here with our 26' fifth wheel and our little dog for a week? Although we don't need ultimate luxury, we do like nice surroundings and don't like cramped campsites.

Thanks
    Judy

2. DXSMac

DXSMac
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(2cats1dog @ Jun 14 2008, 10:43 AM) [snapback]11850[/snapback]

Has anyone stayed at Fisherman's Cove resort on Curlew Lake, Washington State?

Their website doesn't give me many photos or information on the RV sites. We're trying to decide betwen Black Beach Resort, the State Park and Fisherman's Cove. What are the RV sites like? Would we be happy camping (and fishing) here with our 26' fifth wheel and our little dog for a week? Although we don't need ultimate luxury, we do like nice surroundings and don't like cramped campsites.

Thanks
    Judy

Doesn't look like we have a review on it. I did a "campground search." Perhaps you could be first and let us know???

JJ