Fla Beach Camping

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by knpj, Apr 23, 2007.

1. knpj

knpj
    Expand Collapse

I would like to know if anyone has stayed at Indian Pass CG in Cape San Blas area. There is no listing in TL or WW on this park. We love the gulf but don't leave the dogs behind. I read they are welcome there but know nothing about the camping in that area. State parks don't allow pets on the beach which is the reason why we go to the beach. I appreciate your help.

2. lizzie

lizzie
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(knpj @ Apr 23 2007, 11:58 AM) [snapback]6910[/snapback]

I would like to know if anyone has stayed at Indian Pass CG in Cape San Blas area. There is no listing in TL or WW on this park. We love the gulf but don't leave the dogs behind. I read they are welcome there but know nothing about the camping in that area. State parks don't allow pets on the beach which is the reason why we go to the beach. I appreciate your help.

Hi there, I realize that you are asking about way.......way....... further north, but just thought I'd let you know (since you enjoy beaching with your dog(s)) ,that Bonita Lake RV resort in Bonita Springs Florida is very pet friendly. There is a "dog beach" in Bonita Springs not far from them. We take our dogs all the time and they love it. Their web site is www.bonitalake.com

3. Big Ben

Big Ben
    Expand Collapse

knpi, I got this address from Google http://www.indianpasscamp.com/location.html
    Hope it helps. They allow dogs an the beach in the St. Augustine area. They are suppose to be leashed but if you find an area by yourself they don't bother you.
    We are in a great spot in Texas right now. Miles of dog friendly beaches and a supper campground. It is Pioneer Park in Aransas Texas on Mustang Island. We highly recommend the park and the area.

4. knpj

knpj
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(lizzie @ Apr 23 2007, 05:53 PM) [snapback]6916[/snapback]

QUOTE(knpj @ Apr 23 2007, 11:58 AM) [snapback]6910[/snapback]

Hi there, I realize that you are asking about way.......way....... further north, but just thought I'd let you know (since you enjoy beaching with your dog(s)) ,that Bonita Lake RV resort in Bonita Springs Florida is very pet friendly. There is a "dog beach" in Bonita Springs not far from them. We take our dogs all the time and they love it. Their web site is www.bonitalake.com

We have camped in St. Augustine, actually last Sept at North Beach. Very nice and dog friendly also Jacksonville at Hanna park. I was on the Indian Pass Website but would like some first hand knowledge on the park. How wide are the sites for one as we have 2 slides and awning and especcially with dogs, we don't like close quarters. any help would make this camping decision easier. thanks.