Fleetwood Avalon

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Northernmom, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Northernmom

Northernmom
    Expand Collapse

Anyone out there that has a popup, what do you use for bedding? Sheets etc or sleeping bags? We use sleeping bags, but our mattress is so slippery that by morning everything has nearly slipped off. We have 77x70 beds on both ends and it is an odd size that I am having a hard time finding even a mattress pad that will fit. Any suggestions

Thanks ;)

2. Northernmom

Northernmom
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Northernmom @ Feb 25 2010, 10:36 AM) [snapback]21077[/snapback]

Anyone out there that has a popup, what do you use for bedding? Sheets etc or sleeping bags? We use sleeping bags, but our mattress is so slippery that by morning everything has nearly slipped off. We have 77x70 beds on both ends and it is an odd size that I am having a hard time finding even a mattress pad that will fit. Any suggestions

Thanks ;)

Sorry, I think I put this in the wrong forum and I don'[t know how to move it to the general forum.

3. dog bone

dog bone
    Expand Collapse

I wouldn't worry to much about it. One of the mediators or webmaster might be able to move it.
    If I remember back when we had a pop up my wife got sheets from QVC. The size was California King.

4. NorthernIllinoisPlumber

NorthernIllinoisPlumber
    Expand Collapse

5. rgatijnet

rgatijnet
    Expand Collapse

It doesn't take too much skill with a sewing machine to make a bed sleeve, or to cut down oversize sheets to fit your exact needs. Sheets are fairly lightweight cloth and almost any home sewing machine will do the job.

6. coacbcps

coacbcps
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Northernmom @ Feb 25 2010, 11:36 AM) [snapback]21077[/snapback]

Thanks ;)

We have a popup and we use a King size fitted sheet for the mattress. I just bought the cheapest ones from WalMart and they work GREAT!

7. Northernmom

Northernmom
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the suggestions... :D