Fort Myers Beach Rv Resorts

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by lazydays123, Mar 13, 2011.

1. lazydays123

lazydays123
    Expand Collapse

Hi, my first post, so if I have done something wrong, I truly apologize. We are looking for an over 55+ resort in Fort Myers Beach, FL and our only familiarity so far is driving through Indian Creeks (Sun Resort community) It appears to be a mix of manufactured homes, park models and RV hook-ups. From what we see, looks really nice, with MANY activities.

I've already checked reviews for this specific community, but am hopeful for additional information. Has anyone stayed longer than three months or so?

Another question please, are we allowed to ask questions regarding park models as well, or is this strictly meant for motor homes?

Thank you for your time.

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

QUOTE(lazydays123 @ Mar 13 2011, 12:30 PM) [snapback]25620[/snapback]

Hi, my first post

Welcome to the forum.

Another question please, are we allowed to ask questions regarding park models as well, or is this strictly meant for motor homes?

I see no problem with this. Just know that most members here are campers/RVers, not park modelers :D so you may not get many replies--but you never know, so you are welcome to ask your questions.

3. lazydays123

lazydays123
    Expand Collapse

Glad to be part of the forum. I look forward to any replies regarding RV parks in Ft Myers Beach, FL. Thanks to all!

4. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

The Red Coconut is the classic Old Florida RV resort. I was born and grew up in Fort Myers and have always heard good things about it. Sites on the beach are small. It is close to the action. There are others. During the winter, everything will be very expensive in Ft. Myers Beach. My Dad help capture a German sub not too far from there during WWII. We were in Estero several weeks ago and it looked like most RV parks had space available. The season starts to fall off a little after March 1. Good Luck

5. greg179

greg179
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(lazydays123 @ Mar 13 2011, 11:30 AM) [snapback]25620[/snapback]

Hi, my first post, so if I have done something wrong, I truly apologize. We are looking for an over 55+ resort in Fort Myers Beach, FL and our only familiarity so far is driving through Indian Creeks (Sun Resort community) It appears to be a mix of manufactured homes, park models and RV hook-ups. From what we see, looks really nice, with MANY activities.

I've already checked reviews for this specific community, but am hopeful for additional information. Has anyone stayed longer than three months or so?

Thank you for your time.