Ft Bragg Rv Parks

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by jerrynmike, Aug 13, 2011.

1. jerrynmike

jerrynmike
    Expand Collapse

I was looking at various reviews of the parks in Ft Bragg and am considering 2 parks as potential stays-Harbor RV and Cleone Camp. Problem I am having is inconsistency of the reviews. I get reviews which are high and then some are very low. It seems as though some of the reviews are written by the owner.

Has anyone recently stayed or are staying at the parks and can provide me with input as to the campgrounds. I have also heard that it is a better drive coming over from I5 to use Rte 128 instead of Rte 22. I have a 30ft fifth wheel. I have taken it over the Ashland Oregon grade and to Reno several times from Sacramento.

Thanks fror any input you can give me.

Major Mike
    F250 Ford Diesel and 32 Keystone Mountaineer

2. Galli

Galli
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(jerrynmike @ Aug 13 2011, 10:10 PM) [snapback]27186[/snapback]

I was looking at various reviews of the parks in Ft Bragg and am considering 2 parks as potential stays-Harbor RV and Cleone Camp. Problem I am having is inconsistency of the reviews. I get reviews which are high and then some are very low. It seems as though some of the reviews are written by the owner.

Has anyone recently stayed or are staying at the parks and can provide me with input as to the campgrounds. I have also heard that it is a better drive coming over from I5 to use Rte 128 instead of Rte 22. I have a 30ft fifth wheel. I have taken it over the Ashland Oregon grade and to Reno several times from Sacramento.

Thanks fror any input you can give me.

Major Mike
    F250 Ford Diesel and 32 Keystone Mountaineer

I am sorry, I don't know this place but what you are going by enquiring on the forum is the best way to have fresh information.
    furthermore, if this park is publishing review on his own, I would stay away...
    I don't know if it is working for parks, however, when I wish to find out the opinion of the internet user about a specific place, I go to Goggles, write down the exact park or the name of the company and then complaints.
    If it works you really find about the public opinion on this place.
    good Luck