Ft Pickens Iin Pensacola

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Tracyjack, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Tracyjack

Tracyjack
    Expand Collapse

to any of you who have stayed at ft pickens in pensacola, do they have laundry facilites or are there any nearby?? Would like to go there this summer and would like to know how much I need to pack.

thanks for you help

2. walt66

walt66
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Tracyjack @ Mar 4 2012, 03:29 PM) [snapback]28925[/snapback]

to any of you who have stayed at ft pickens in pensacola, do they have laundry facilites or are there any nearby?? Would like to go there this summer and would like to know how much I need to pack.

thanks for you help

we stayed at Pickens in Nov. There are restrooms and showers, but did not see any laundry facilities, guess you would need to go in to town to a laundramat.
    Walt66

3. jmwhite

jmwhite
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Tracyjack @ Mar 4 2012, 06:29 PM) [snapback]28925[/snapback]

thanks for you help

I have not checked since the park reopened but there was 1 w&d at thee store before the hurricane. We stay 2 weeks and go into Pensacola Beach to a laundry about 100 yards on the left past the red light. Do not forget to eat at "Peg Leg Pete's" great shrimp.