Gas Credit Cards

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by A.E.Michell, Aug 2, 2008.

1. A.E.Michell

A.E.Michell
    Expand Collapse

Hi! Relatively new to Rv'ing and need help especially with the price of diesel. Does anyone know a good credit card that would be able to offer a rebate on fuel? Would get individual cards but often the gas station is not RV friendly or does not have diesel. Thanks

2. Denali

Denali
    Expand Collapse

We use the Visa card from the Pentagon Federal Credit Union (penfed.org). If you click on the "Am I eligible to join?" link on their web page you will find a long list of organizations membership in which qualifies you to join the credit union. I joined the Vietnam Veterans of America just to join that credit union, but in fact they just take your word for it that you qualify.

Their Visa card rebates 5% on all fuel purchases, but only if you pay at the pump. The rebate shows up on our Visa bill as a credit at the end of each billing period.

3. rockfarmer

rockfarmer
    Expand Collapse

I use a Chase VISA card that give me 5% reward at Gas and Grocery stores.

4. A.E.Michell

A.E.Michell
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(rockfarmer @ Aug 3 2008, 03:46 PM) [snapback]12590[/snapback]

I use a Chase VISA card that give me 5% reward at Gas and Grocery stores.

Hi! Thanks for the reply as I am not eligible for the credit union card. Any way we can save money on gas and food is GREAT!