Geico Insurance And Forest River Rv

Discussion in 'Trip Planning and Travel Concerns' started by DXSMac, Jun 10, 2008.

1. DXSMac

DXSMac
    Expand Collapse

Apparently, GEICO is now selling RV insurance. Plus, I think Forest River is co-sponsoring those ads, although they are being subtle.

The RV had prominently shows a GEORGETOWN (Class A). The ad starts out with you only seeing the "town" part of the word GEORGETOWN. Then next scene shows the whole word, but it's kind of fuzzy. Only a Forest River fanatic would know that's a Forest River. I saw that, and I wondered.

Ok, I'm sitting in Les Schwab today waiting for valve extenders (only because Les Schwab does it right!) and I'm reading Trailer Life. Oh my. Another GEICO commercial. In a magazine. And guess what RV is prominently displayed. A SUNSEEKER! (Another Forest River product.) Ok, I'm convinced. Forest River is co-sponsoring those ads.....

Not that I'm complaining..... I a Forest River afficianado.....

JJ

2. Lee and Fran

Lee and Fran
    Expand Collapse

Had geico once, but when they decided to charge me for an accident cause by another I chose to leave them. Found my home with allstate which also now has an RV plan.