Grand Lake Rv And Golf Resort

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by poppy, May 10, 2007.

1. poppy

poppy
    Expand Collapse

Wondering if anyone knows if you are allowed to live full time ( for retirement ) at this resort and any other info on this area. Sound really nice. Thanks.

2. boater

boater
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(poppy @ May 10 2007, 10:09 AM) [snapback]7041[/snapback]

Wondering if anyone knows if you are allowed to live full time ( for retirement ) at this resort and any other info on this area. Sound really nice. Thanks.

we stayed at this resort for a week the end of february. very nice place, we will be back. they have some park models that they are selling and it looks to us like some of the people there are full time, or certainly almost full time. I dont think it would be a problem. why dont you send them an email or phone and ask them.
    the area has several other resorts, but we didnt like them asd well as grand lake. this was our second year there. Nice big lake and lots of fishing. executive golf course on site. resort very clean and orderly. this spring we were right beside the laundry and rest roomsd- clean andfs reasonable. there is a jai lai fronton just at the entrance rto the park but it doesnt bother. this is horse country. lots of horse farms. ocalla is a mid size city with good shopping and restaurants. There is a springs resort east of town. we looked but didnt go in because it was cool. there is a national forest close by and it is not very far to gainsville.
    there is also a small restauarant on site. they have activities some nights and church on sunday morning.

3. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

We have spent number of nights at this park and had a great time. Lake is 10,000 acres in size and items in other post cover everything. I think small number of people live here full time. Park is a 10 plus place. At night you will hear no noise from anything due to park sits off a small road and miles from I-75.