Gudalupe Np

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by bbcaao, Mar 6, 2006.

1. bbcaao

bbcaao
    Expand Collapse

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to tent camp near guadalupe NP? I'd like a shower for my kids, and access to a bathroom. The closest place I found so far is north of Guadalupe, in White's City NM. Anyone stayed at White's City Resort?

2. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Look under NM then Whites City on this site and you will see write ups by myself and other RV people. This place in a word is the PITS. You would not be happy here. The place is a gravel parking lot with old hook ups. Bathrooms looked like ones from World War II if my now it has not fell down. You need to pay each day and get a new gate pass to get in. Some miles from Guadalupe Nat. Park at Pine Springs.

Only good part is this place is outside Carlsbad Nat. Park. We would not stay here in future.

Not a lot of places to pick from around this part of NM.

3. jim1632

jim1632
    Expand Collapse

There is a rest room facility at the NP campground with flush toilets but no showers. If the children are small, you can probably just wash them off in the bathroom.

The campground is in a really beautiful setting so it is worth a few concessions.