Gulg Shores Rv Parks

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by chuckl, Nov 22, 2009.

1. chuckl

chuckl
    Expand Collapse

Looking for a park in the gulf shores area that borders on the inter-coastal water way that i can fish at don't see any on my maps but my brother swears there is one

2. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Chuck,

See if this one will work for you

Gulf Shores, AL (Gulf State Park). A very nice park with Gulf on one side and inter-coastal water way to the north. Check the reviews on this web site. Lots of great places to eat in Gulf Shores and Foley has everything you would every need. Open up reviews and click on map to see the water ways. You have five or six other parks in this same place if you do not wish to use the state park. The water way travels around 20 miles before it dumps back into the Gulf. I think you will be happy here. We like the place a lot.

3. Goinmobile

Goinmobile
    Expand Collapse

Grande Isle State Park Louisiana had a beautiful--empty beach you could fish at. I also boondocked for 2 weeks just after TS Ida hit on Santa Rosa Island just outside Pensacola beach. The beach was deserted except for the odd person and fisherman. Now Back in Ontario freezing my but off. Ill be going back to that beach ASAP.