Hall Of Shame?

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by OldDodgeJohn, May 12, 2006.

1. OldDodgeJohn

OldDodgeJohn
    Expand Collapse

I'd love to see a list of the worst campgrounds reviewed. Maybe I'm warped but I find the really awful reviews funny. Anyone agree?

2. Rebellious_78

Rebellious_78
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(OldDodgeJohn @ May 12 2006, 07:58 AM) [snapback]4195[/snapback]

I'd love to see a list of the worst campgrounds reviewed. Maybe I'm warped but I find the really awful reviews funny. Anyone agree?

I agree with you. I want to know up front the bad things about a campground so we wont be waisting our time and money going there. If the campground has 2 or more bad reviews..we stay away from them.

3. aMazin

aMazin
    Expand Collapse

I find some of them very funny also. But I believe every campground can get bad reviews. There is no campground that can please 100% of the people 100% of the time.

Cleaning the restrooms early, cleaning them late, too many bugs, I don't like their pet policy, too many kids, too many old people, too many transients, too many long term residents... the list can go on forever.

Now I do understand there are cg's that have many bad reviews (which I avoid them). But even the worst of them I've found someone had something nice to say about that cg.