Happy New Year

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Cheryl Fuller, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Well Brian said he would let me post this topic, so thanks Meterman. I want to wish all my friends here a healthy, happy, and prosperous year. May you be surrounded by love, joy, family and friends throughout all of 2007, and may all of your loved ones be blessed also. Please be careful if you are out celebrating New Year's Eve - there will, no doubt, be drunks out on the road and they won't be looking out for you. May all of your travels this coming year be safe and enjoyable. Let's all make it the best year ever...

[​IMG]

2. OldSoldier

OldSoldier
    Expand Collapse

We wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year. Hoping you all get the oppportunity to enjoy your RV's as much as you wish this year.

Bless you all, and be safe in 2007.

3. Meterman46

Meterman46
    Expand Collapse

Same to you & your family Cheryl....And to all of our fellow Rver's may you have a Safe & Blessed Happy New year.....

May there always be work for your hands to do.
    May your purse always hold a coin or two.
    May the sun always shine on your windowpane.
    May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
    May the hand of a friend always be near you.
    May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

Happy Trails to all, Brian,Teresa, Noah & Ruby( The furry kid )

4. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Well, it is almost 2007. Do any of you have New Year's Resolution? I do, and am determined to make it farther than Jan. 3 with them. Normally we are in bed by midnight but we watched 2 movies and the last one just went off. Guess most wouldn't consider staying home watching "Yours, Mine and Ours" or "Last Holiday" a fun time, but it was nice to snuggle up and laugh together. Even though the clock here on the forum shows us a hr. later.than we really are - it just now turned midgiht. Okay, NOW it is 2007 - I hear fireworks going off in the neighborhood, and got a really nice kiss at midnight - in fact I think I will follow him upstairs and see if there are any more where that came from!!! Happy New year!!!

5. Phild

Phild
    Expand Collapse

A very late HAPPY NEW YEAR Cheryl, but better late then not at all I guess. :blink: