"Happy & Safe Upcoming Holiday Season To All"

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by BankShot, Oct 23, 2015.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

As we are fast approaching the holiday season I just want to wish all my fellow RVer's a very safe and joyous time over the holidays. This is the time of the year when the roadways get slick and icy in many areas and, as we all know, those in smaller vehicles don't seem to realize we can't stop or get out of their way as fast as they can get out of ours, etc. So with that in mind we all need to keep focused on what's going on around us and stay our distance from them. Drive safely to your holiday destinations in any vehicle/s you may use. Be full of the holiday spirit and not the one that lurks in a bottle. Much safer, and way "mo betta" for everyone on the road............... :)

Holiday Regards, Bankshot

jimLE likes this.
  2. RLM

RLM
    Expand Collapse

Great safety tip BandShot. But please know that we here in Texas still have 90 + degree temps. No ice on the roads anytime soon. :D)

3. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

Heck, in TX they have rivers instead of roads! We're sitting in Montgomery AL waiting for the rains to subside so we can get to our winter site. We were supposed to go to Houston tomorrow, but with 5-10" of rain being forecast we've decided to stay here until the middle of next week.

4. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Bankshot, I would like to wish you and everyone a happy, safe holiday!

Frost on the pumpkin tonight here CT. Trailer winterized, camping season done for 2015. :(

Mike