Happy Thankgiving

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Blackhawk19, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Blackhawk19

Blackhawk19
    Expand Collapse

I would like to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving. I am spending it at
    my son's house, it is his first holiday in his first house. I'm excited for him.
    If your traveling be safe.
    David

2. Tallboy

Tallboy
    Expand Collapse

Thanks. We are at Tropic Winds RV Resort in Harlingen, TX. They have a pot luck Thanksgivivng meal here, but we are going to go out on our own and do some geocaching. Roads won't be as busy. Should be a fun time andwe are both very thankful to be able to be full-timing.

3. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

Happy Thanksgiving, I'm very sure we all have much to be thankful for. Please take a moment to say a prayer of thanks to our men and women in the military and for their safe return to their loved ones, wherever they maybe serving.

We will be at home with our son's family coming for dinner, and spending the day.

To those traveling, may the holiday be most enjoyable, and may safe travels be yours.

enjoy,

Butch

4. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Happy Thanksgiving. We will be having our 2 sons and one is married with a child, so they will all be here. I have already been cooking all day today. So far, the casseroles and stuffing are made, the potatoes are peeled and diced, the pies are in the oven, the turkey is soaking in a brine - this should make my day tomorrow go much more smoothly and quickly. I can't believe how much work it is for a meal that will be devoured in 30 minutes. It is true that we all have much to be thankful for.

5. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

I'll have 3 sons and 3 girlfriends here tomorrow. I baked desserts (pumpkin pie, pecan pie, apple pie and a cheesecake still in the oven) all day. I think I worked harder today than I do at my paying job!
    Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and takes at least a moment to pray for our troops overseas that can't come home for the holidays.

6. Webmaster

Webmaster
    Expand Collapse

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!! :)

And a personal "THANK YOU" to each and every one of you that takes the time to contribute your reviews on the RV parks & campgrounds that you have visited!
    Without you, our members, this website would not be what it is today. Thanks again for participating in the campgroundreviews.com website. ;)

May your holidays be filled with joy and enjoy your camping :D

7. Travelin Rose

Travelin Rose
    Expand Collapse

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone,

We arrived in Yuma AZ today where we will be spending the winter. The temperature is supposed to be 78 degrees tomorrow.

The RV Park is having Thanksgiving Dinner, so that is where we will have dinner.

Travelin Rose

8. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in RV land. We are at home but plan to travel to Mother-in-laws home for dinner today. Nice here in Tampa today. Try to remember ones who have less than we all have in life and our great troops who keep the USA free. We are off Saturday to Maui and Southern CA over the next three weeks. Do not eat to much and travel safe.

9. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

Hey John,
    Taking the camper? :lol: Just kidding, I'm envious, wish I was going to Maui - have a great trip!

10. John S.

John S.
    Expand Collapse

Had a great Thanksgiving so far. We are in St. Louis and the temp will drop into the teens tonight. The Motorhome has been running great and has handled the low temps with out a problem. We will leave to go home on Sunday and will winterize when we get home.

11. Blackhawk19

Blackhawk19
    Expand Collapse

Well it's the day after Thanksgiving and I'm trying out this new Laptop that I got at Wally World. I'm hooked up Wireless to see if it works, then I will be able to stay in touch at RV Parks that have WiFi while I'm on the road :) :)