Hello All

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by bikerdudesbikerchicks, Apr 23, 2009.

1. bikerdudesbikerchicks

bikerdudesbikerchicks
    Expand Collapse

Hello due to the recent post we have put in this site i have not seen the review yet ? Is it here or Im i looking in the wrong place.?We are looking for a nice clean family site or around Salem Oregon. Does anyone know of one that is not on the list ? fair in price,and why does it matter how old your rig is ? i like the older rigs ours in good shape.well we need help in looking for a R,v park that accepts older units and Welcome kids.If you know of anyplace here we cant get on list pls share it.( Not salem Camp & RV) :D Thank you

2. bikerdudesbikerchicks

bikerdudesbikerchicks
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(bikerdudesbikerchicks @ Apr 23 2009, 03:35 AM) [snapback]16041[/snapback]

Hello due to the recent post we have put in this site i have not seen the review yet ? Is it here or Im i looking in the wrong place.?We are looking for a nice clean family site or around Salem Oregon. Does anyone know of one that is not on the list ? fair in price,and why does it matter how old your rig is ? i like the older rigs ours in good shape.well we need help in looking for a R,v park that accepts older units and Welcome kids.If you know of anyplace here we cant get on list pls share it.( Not salem Camp & RV) :D Thank you

*************well wow thanks lol no one knows****************

3. westernrvparkowner

westernrvparkowner
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(bikerdudesbikerchicks @ Apr 27 2009, 04:10 AM) [snapback]16118[/snapback]

*************well wow thanks lol no one knows****************

Your review probably has not posted due to the requirement of 3 reviews are needed before they are posted in a timely fashion. As for Salem Oregon RV parks, go to the map on the home page www.campgroundreviews.com and click on Oregon. You will notice a drop down list of cities on the left hand side. Scroll down to Salem and click it. I saw 3 or 4 parks that got very high review scores. Didn't read all the posts, so I do not know if they are "kid friendly" . And yes, the park you mentioned scores at the bottom of the barrel. Good Luck

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

In his first post Bikerdude mentioned Salem Camp and RV. I just guessed that it may be the park he wrote a review for that he says he can't find. So I looked it up. It is Salem Campground and RV's in Salem, OR. There is a new review for it so I think it is probably his.

As for not getting a response other than westernparkowner's, I am assuming no one who read the post knew of any other parks in the area that aren't already listed on this site. But as western said there are 5 parks listed under Salem and 11 other towns listed that are within 30 miles of Salem that have campgrounds. Maybe one of these listings will be what you are looking for.

5. bikerdudesbikerchicks

bikerdudesbikerchicks
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Apr 27 2009, 01:24 PM) [snapback]16122[/snapback]

In his first post Bikerdude bikerchicks mentioned Salem Camp and RV. I just guessed that it may be the park he wrote a review for that he says he can't find. So I looked it up. It is Salem Campground and RV's in Salem, OR. There is a new review for it so I think it is probably his.

As for not getting a response other than westernparkowner's, I am assuming no one who read the post knew of any other parks in the area that aren't already listed on this site. But as western said there are 5 parks listed under Salem and 11 other towns listed that are within 30 miles of Salem that have campgrounds. Maybe one of these listings will be what you are looking for.

Thank you , yes i see there is only 5 thats listed but there is private ones that we have found in this area. we looking for more sites , we just dont like to go far out of area at this time