Hi Im New To Camping

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Coyote cool, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Coyote cool

Coyote cool
    Expand Collapse

Hi again my first trip with my camper was to Circle M we loved it the indoor water park and pool /spa were way kool !!!!!! everything was super clean and the staff was very kind and frinedly. I have a Qusetion I would love to get a membership to Outdoor world but I'm not sure how to go about it. I know they have been brought out by thousand trails. I spoke to a thousand trails rep and he explained to me that even tho they brought out Outdoor world that thire membership dosen't enclude outdoor world parks. That don't make any sence to me. I was suposed to go to thousand trails hershey campground and take a bref sales tour but I canceld don't feel like being pressured into buying a membership. But if the Outdoor world parks were included I would have went and gotten a membership just on the fact that Circel M would be my main park. I'm not retired It's me the wife and three kids I only get four weeks vacation per year and I'm not sure if a membership would be a good thing at this point. But I did fall in love with Circle M. Im confussssed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any suggestions in this matter would be very greatfull.

Thanks

2. BBear

BBear
    Expand Collapse

Try E-bay or Google existing Outdoor World Circle M memberships that are up for sale.