Holiday Rv Park In North Platte

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Jerry S, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Jerry S

Jerry S
    Expand Collapse

A recent review of Holiday RV Park in North Platte, NE gave a positive review of this park but stated that is was not the best in the state. I was the reviewer who, in a review last August, said that it might be the best full facility (FHU, WIFI, cable, and a pool) RV park in the state. I am hoping that the reviewer who disagreed with my statement will see this post and tell me what Nebraska RV is better. Remember, I said "full facility (FHU, WIFI, cable, and a pool). There are not exactly a ton of RV parks in Nebraska with those facilities. I've stayed in at least 7 RV parks in the state and only 3 fit this category. Holiday's close proximity to shopping and eateries is also a big plus. Being an urban dweller, I am fortunate that the interstate traffic noise that bothers so many people on the site at so many parks, seldoms bothers me.

Of course, anybody is welcome to nominate a NE full facility park that they consider to the best in the state.

2. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

Rats... :lol: No replies to your question.
    Like you Jerry...I was curious about other Nebraska RV parks that might rival North Platte's. We're frequent fliers across I-80. Many years ago (10 ?), happened upon a small park in Kearney (Clyde and Vi's) that had similar potential. It's apparently fallen into disrepair. We play with the idea of buying and upgrading as a seasonal.
    Location, location, location.