How To Search For A Topic

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by sorichard, Jul 8, 2009.

1. sorichard

sorichard
    Expand Collapse

I am trying to search for hot springs, arkansas but it is not picking up anything. I assume there should be many topics for hot springs. I even put lake catherine state park and it still did not show anything. Am i doing something wrong?

2. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

3. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

QUOTE(sorichard @ Jul 8 2009, 10:13 AM) [snapback]17452[/snapback]

I am trying to search for hot springs, arkansas but it is not picking up anything. I assume there should be many topics for hot springs. I even put lake catherine state park and it still did not show anything. Am i doing something wrong?

A while back in another thread you asked about reviews for Lake Catherine. So when you say you are trying to "search" for Hot Springs I am guessing you mean you are trying to find reviews for Lake Catherine in Hot Springs. To do that all you need to do is:

Go to the home page, the page with the US map.
    Click on Arkansas. You can click on the state or use the drop down menu on the left.
    Either way the drop down menu will then list cities in Arkansas.
    Scroll down to Hot Springs and click on it.
    All the parks that are in Hot Springs will appear.
    Scroll down to Lake Catherine and you will see the reviews.

Now if you really do want to read the "posts" about Hot Springs, then use the "Search" feature on the menu bar at the top of the page and follow Cheryl's instructions or use her link. It will call up all the posts that people have written.

Let us know if you need more help.