I-95 convenient overnighters

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by samsrv, Dec 2, 2004.

1. samsrv

samsrv
    Expand Collapse

I've been trying to map a travel strategy going from my home base in Delaware to Florida snow bird locations (and return). It is somewhat difficult since the Review Parks listed are often in towns that I can't find on the map. Surely, I am not the first to try this. Do any of you know of a I-95 related campground list?

Bill

2. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

While the rating system in the TL Directory is not worth the paper it is printed on, the maps in the front are helpful. These maps show I-95 (and all other roads in the state), and show each community that has any type of campground in it. This would be very helpful to you in identifying campgrounds, by city, along I-95. :)

3. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Bill,

Like beastdriver said the TL book has a good map and this board has each state and list cities that have write ups on RV sites. Look in back of your road atlas and you will see the index pages. Each state has all cities and towns. This will point you to right place on map. I-95 is full of camp sites and no I do not think any books will show or list only camp sites on I-95. We have been up and down I-95 for years now and found sites in VA, NC, SC, GA, and North FL on or close to I-95.
    It is best to get off interstate roads in order to sleep well at night or if you like a lot of road noise park in rest stop over night. Lot of state parks are very nice to stay in. If you need more help let this group know.

4. abn

abn
    Expand Collapse