I'm New Here!

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by DebbieT in Alabama, Mar 27, 2007.

1. DebbieT in Alabama

DebbieT in Alabama
    Expand Collapse

Just a quick "hello" from Alabama.... I'm new here, a new RV owner, joined the RV.net open roads forum, and have found this site to have FABULOUS info about camping.... we chose a campground last week based on the reviews here.

I've submitted a review, two actually, but we're new, and we've only camped two places in the past 7 years.... all my info from before then is really dated. So... it'll be a bit before they're posted, I'm sure. But I did put photos up of the campground suggested, GA Veterans Park in Cordele, GA.....wonderful place....

GA Veterans Park Campsite

Enjoy, and thanks for all the reviews... keep them coming!! :p !

2. LindaAnn

LindaAnn
    Expand Collapse

Hi DebbieT, I haven't been here long myself, but have found it to be a very good forum. It's so good to be able to read about parks from people who have actually stayed there. We have only been RV'ing for a couple of years, and it is a new experience for sure. But we LOVE to travel and we have a small dog (Polly Prissy Pants!) so it's the best way for us.

Hope to "talk" to you again.

3. COWolfPack

COWolfPack
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the site, DebbieT. This site does provide a lot of useful information in the reviews. I think that you will also find the people in the forums friendly and helpful. There a several very knowledgeable/experienced people in the forums so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy your new RV.

4. cottagecrafters

cottagecrafters
    Expand Collapse

Debbie says...
    I've submitted a review, two actually, but we're new, and we've only camped two places in the past 7 years.... all my info from before then is really dated. So... it'll be a bit before they're posted, I'm sure. But I did put photos up of the campground suggested, GA Veterans Park in Cordele, GA.....wonderful place.

Hi Debbie, My name is Lynne and I make up 1/2 of G&LWebb on RV.net. I've also just found this forum so, from one newbie to another Welcome aboard. I've got a question about the GA Veterans Park in Cordele. Is this a military campground, where one has to be either active , retired, or in the company of active/retired miltary personnel to use it.?? I looked at your pictures and it looks like a camp my eldest son who comes along with us at times would really like.