Indian Creek Rv Resort

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by stanleee, May 6, 2007.

1. stanleee

stanleee
    Expand Collapse

Web page down for this place. :( I was thinking of vacationing at this place this summer. Did they close? Has anyone camped there? Any input would be great.

2. BBear

BBear
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(stanleee @ May 6 2007, 07:59 PM) [snapback]7019[/snapback]

Web page down for this place. :( I was thinking of vacationing at this place this summer. Did they close? Has anyone camped there? Any input would be great.

They might have just been down for maintenance, because I just went to their site and it came up fine.

We camped there a few years ago...nice place, but is very crowded on the weekends...they have a great restaurant at reasonable prices if you don't feel like cooking. They offer both open and shaded sites as well as spacious and somewhat compact spots as well. They have a nice lake that has a gazebo on it and there's a fountain in the middle of the lake which is great to just sit and look at. There's lots of activities for kids and they also have a pool for adults only over 21 as well as a pool for kids and families.

Hope you enjoy your stay...but if you are planning for a weekend, you may want to call, because they book up pretty quick during the summer months...I don't know if you like large crowds or not, but even Geneva On The Lake is pretty well wall to wall people on the weekends...and it's much nicer and more tolerable if you stay during the week...still crowded, but you can enjoy things more.

And, just to add one more thing about Indian Creek...they have the cleanest most well maintained restrooms I've ever seen...they clean them several times daily and I've yet to stay there and see a restroom that was not clean.

3. stanleee

stanleee
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the reply. We decided on the Shelby/Mansfield KOA instead. Maybe less people I hope.
    QUOTE(BBear @ May 6 2007, 06:50 PM) [snapback]7020[/snapback]

QUOTE(stanleee @ May 6 2007, 07:59 PM) [snapback]7019[/snapback]

They might have just been down for maintenance, because I just went to their site and it came up fine.

We camped there a few years ago...nice place, but is very crowded on the weekends...they have a great restaurant at reasonable prices if you don't feel like cooking. They offer both open and shaded sites as well as spacious and somewhat compact spots as well. They have a nice lake that has a gazebo on it and there's a fountain in the middle of the lake which is great to just sit and look at. There's lots of activities for kids and they also have a pool for adults only over 21 as well as a pool for kids and families.

Hope you enjoy your stay...but if you are planning for a weekend, you may want to call, because they book up pretty quick during the summer months...I don't know if you like large crowds or not, but even Geneva On The Lake is pretty well wall to wall people on the weekends...and it's much nicer and more tolerable if you stay during the week...still crowded, but you can enjoy things more.

And, just to add one more thing about Indian Creek...they have the cleanest most well maintained restrooms I've ever seen...they clean them several times daily and I've yet to stay there and see a restroom that was not clean.