Is It Possible To Change My Username?

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by ddbradley952, Dec 18, 2007.

1. ddbradley952

ddbradley952
    Expand Collapse

I want to change my user name associated with my account. I sent a message to the contact us and never get a reply. Looked into the help section for answers but found nothing.

2. DXSMac

DXSMac
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(ddbradley952 @ Dec 18 2007, 10:42 PM) [snapback]9551[/snapback]

I want to change my user name associated with my account. I sent a message to the contact us and never get a reply. Looked into the help section for answers but found nothing.

The only way I can think of is to just set up a new account. But then your new account won't be tied to your old reviews. Oh well......

JJ

3. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

ddbradley:

With all due respect, I find your comment about "customer service being worthless" on this site very objectionable. You need to recognize the fact that (a) you are a guest on this site and not a "customer" since it is free and costs you absolutely nothing, and (B) the site is all volunteer-run, and the webmaster and his associates get around to handling inquiries when they can. If you were paying, you would have a right to criticize customer service, but you are not. Just be glad there are folks who perform this valuable service and don't charge us a dime.

4. HappiestCamper

HappiestCamper
    Expand Collapse

As I've used this forum, I've come to realize that there are those that are worth listening to, and others that aren't. DDBradley, you are one of the ones worth listening to. While you sometimes rub people the wrong way, I've got to admit that you aren't afraid to speak what's on your mind (wouldn't it be nice if more politician would do that instead of blowing in the wind). You have enlightened us tremendously in regards to batteries and roaming wi-fi (though I'm not sure if I needed to know that much about doughnuts). If you change you user name, then it will take several posts before I know that you are someone worth listening to again.

The purpose of any forum is to learn through the exchange of ideas (and yes, we should be grateful that these are free). Sometimes there will be good natured banter in the posts - as long as they're not abusive or threatening, they're quite acceptable.

I look forward to reading all good posts in the future. Now if you decide to quit using the naked cowboy picture, I will say Bravo! :D