Jim's Rv Park

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by riggarob, Apr 4, 2009.

1. riggarob

riggarob
    Expand Collapse

Can anyone give me any info on Jim's RV park in Zephyrhills FL, located on Rt 54. It seems nice, but old, driving by, but I need some specifics. I need to be near my FIL, as he is ill, and my wife wants to be there. We used to stay at Palm View Resort, but our rig (42' MH) is to big, and heavy to get in there safely. Thanx in advance, Robbie

2. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Robbie,

I do not think a lot of people have been to this park. We live south of Z-Hills and have been in town numbers of times but never used any RV parks. I see we have five parks in Z-Hills that have been rated over the years. Z-Hills has a lot more that what you see here. You also have Hillsborough River SP on Hwy 301 six miles south of town. Park has water and power only. I would also look under Google and see if you can find more places. Also look in Good Sams book. This place is full of good RV parks.

3. riggarob

riggarob
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(John Blue @ Apr 4 2009, 10:57 PM) [snapback]15734[/snapback]

Robbie,

I do not think a lot of people have been to this park. We live south of Z-Hills and have been in town numbers of times but never used any RV parks. I see we have five parks in Z-Hills that have been rated over the years. Z-Hills has a lot more that what you see here. You also have Hillsborough River SP on Hwy 301 six miles south of town. Park has water and power only. I would also look under Google and see if you can find more places. Also look in Good Sams book. This place is full of good RV parks.

Thanx John. I've tried the Hillsborough SP, but I like my Sat tv to much (there were to many trees there). Jim's has some 50 amp hook ups, which, at this time of year is nice. It'll only be for a couple of weeks, then to Kings Bay, GA, and then we head to SC,( for the Camp Freightliner school May 11th, and 12th) and back to NH by the 17th. Thanx again, Robbie