John Blue, Happy Birthday

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Cheryl Fuller, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

John, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Now, get off the computer and go out and do something fun!!!!

[​IMG]

2. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

Happy Birthday John!

3. bluejay

bluejay
    Expand Collapse

John is off the computer having a good birthday, he and Mom are in Greece on a 2 week cruise. He will be back online the 6th of Nov.

Bluejay (John's Daughter) B)

4. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

Greece? How fantastic! I can only hope we can travel as they do when we get to retire - what a life!

5. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

BlueJay, thanks for letting us know...I didn't even know that John's daughter was on this forum - nice to "meet" you. Well, I am sure under the circumstances, that he had a wonderful birthday. I wondered why he hasn't been posting....

6. bluejay

bluejay
    Expand Collapse

Tnanks Cheryl,

Nice to meet you too! I have been a lurker for years, I actually found this board and told Dad about it. I keep an eye on the board when they are gone, next they will be gone to Hawaii and California for a month. They try not to stay home!

Bluejay B)

7. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Thanks to all, yes we are back home again for couple weeks. We were in Rhodes Greece (small island) for my birthday. Yes, retirement life is all good for the Blue's. The ship was great over the 12 days at sea. Next stop in Maui for three weeks and they southern CA for a week. I need some time off to use the motorhome.