Judeo Christian RV Parks

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by AmourD, Nov 15, 2023.

1. AmourD

AmourD
    Expand Collapse

Hello. I am seeking a Judeo Christian based RV park/campground with 50 amp full hookup. Even better if I find a Hebrew based Christian place where the Sabbaths and Feasts are kept or a park/campground near a synagogue/congregation where the Sabbath and feasts are kept and both the "Old and New Testaments" are studied. Messianic parks/campgrounds or places where believers meet can be included as a good option for myself and my wife.

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Could you possibly be a tad more specific as to in what area of the country you are seeking this particular type of park.....:rolleyes: That would no doubt bring you responses from those that know that area....:)

BankShot......(aka Terry)

Grizzly Valley Bear likes this.
  3. AmourD

AmourD
    Expand Collapse

Well it matters somewhat so I made another post like this. However, it is important enough to me that I would move to anywhere in the US in the long run if necessary. Perhaps the rolling of your eyes was therefore unnecessary.

4. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

The forum is full of great folks that will jump in and respond or to questions assist in recommending specific types of campgrounds you are looking for, etc, Your post didn't tell the membership that you are willing to move anywhere in the country in order ti find the campground/RV park you are seeking to move to. It would be counter productive for me, living out west, to recommend a place in Oregon, for example, if you were looking for one in New Hampshire. I know very little about that state. Hope you understand what I'm saying, I feel you do. As to the "rolling eyes emoji" that was not meant to be sarcastic or anything other than that so please don't take it as such. I use them on occasion just to make a point. With all that said welcome to the forum and I hope you find that special place you are looking to find> I'll do some checking out this way and see what I can find and let you know.......:)

BankShot........(aka Terry)

mdcamping likes this.
  5. AmourD

AmourD
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for your help!

6. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hi - - - If you go online and type in "Judeo Christian RV Parks" you'll find several along with Judeo Christian groups that may be able to assist you in finding that special place. One that was listed is Thunder Canyon Campground near Ider. Alabama. Check it out, it might just be the one Hope this is of help........

BankShot....(aka Terry).

7. AmourD

AmourD
    Expand Collapse

I don't know if this is confirmation that the place is where my wife dog and I are to land at some point but I made a file for Judeo Christian RV Parks and campgrounds last night, based on my Google search, that included Thunder Canyon as a possibility. Thank you once again.

8. Grizzly Valley Bear

Grizzly Valley Bear
    Expand Collapse

I’ve never heard of one or seen one in the USA or Canada at least one that matches your description and requirements.
    I’ve travelled both extensively.
    Good luck.