Just signed up

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by rdharbis1, Jul 13, 2023.

1. rdharbis1

rdharbis1
    Expand Collapse

I think this is going to be a good resource.
    I have a suggestion already!
    Will more people include speed test or cell service strength in reviews. For those who depend on connectivity but are living in the RV, these amenities are increasingly important factors on where to stay.

Thanks

2. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

I always try to check the parks wifi for a comparison to my Starlink connection. But that number isn't all that useful I think to other folks. In some parks depending on the site location that strength can vary. A park we spent most of the winter in I had almost zero phone use, the guy next door with the exact same phone got 3 bars. Yet I got strong tv over the air and he complained of only getting 7 channels. I may be wrong but will wait to see what others think.

3. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

From what i understand, if you really depend on strong internet signal, Starlink is the way to go. its expensive, but reliable and strong almost anywhere.

if you need it for business, i'd reccommend looking into it, since RV park internet, wifi, and phone signals can be great or terrible for lots of different reasons.

weighit and Onemoretrail like this.