"Just To set The Record Straight"

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by BankShot, Mar 3, 2015.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

I recently posted a review on Pechanga RV Resort in Temecula, CA. I was initially given some misinformation about the $5 per day pet fee charged which I was not too happy about. We made the reservation and stayed anyway and enjoyed a very nice stay. I did email Pechanga to ask them why they charged so much for pets and was told that then that this $5 charge is for a stay of up to 7 days and is not a daily charge. I had also expressed my disappointment at not having a table or bench and some chairs to sit on out on the beautiful cement patio area provided at each space and was told that one has to upgrade to a "premium or luxury" space in order to have those. I was given a complimentary upgrade to a premium site the next time we go there and I felt that was a very nice gesture on their part. It is a really nice facility with a great restaurant overlooking the golf course. I just wanted everyone to know about how this pet fee works as well as why there are no tables and chairs provided at the standard spaces. It is well worth the stay in our opinion and we will for sure be going back the next time we are in that area.

Regards to all, Bankshot