Keystone forum

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by walleyewizard, Oct 11, 2024 at 7:02 PM.

1. walleyewizard

walleyewizard
    Expand Collapse

Can anyone tell me how to get permission to use the forum. I am registered and signed in but can even say hello as a new member. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

2. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

I believe you just did use the forum to post this question. Welcome! feel free to ask questions or reply to others as you like.

3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

You're coming thru loud and clear and are go to go. Welcome to the forum. Lots of knowledgeable members ready and willing to respond to questions you may have and to assist with any RV problems you may experience on your way down the road, etc, Travel safely and happy trails ahead to you...:D

BankShot.....(aka Terry)

weighit likes this.
  4. leaf peeper

leaf peeper
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

There is no Keystone Forum here on RV LIFE Campgrounds. But, as noted in the other 2 posts, you have already posted here & can post in any section.

RV LIFE (which RV LIFE Campgrounds is part of) does have a separate Keystone RV Forum. https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/index.php If you are having problems there, please go on that website & use it's Contact Us link to request assistance from the Admins there.