Let's All Go To Cheryl F's House For Dinner

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Meterman46, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Meterman46

Meterman46
    Expand Collapse

Hey let's all sneak over to Cheryl's house for a fabulous dinner in her new kitchen....... :lol: as It must be done as I haven't seen her on latley.....LOL jsut kidding Cheryl I hope everythings going ok. If the weather keeps up I'm gonna start throwing snowballs again....... :lol:

Take care And I just hope that sometime soon I'll be able to go camping.....one of these days........

2. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Brian, sorry - the kitchen isn't done yet. Close though. The cabinet painter is coming next week and then all that is left is for the granite countertops to go in. We have been away for the past week, which is why I wasn't online. I wish I could have all of you guys over for a cook-out - what fun that would be. Who knows - maybe several of us will end up at the same rv park one day!!! As far as going camping - I am wondering if Spring is ever going to stay long enough for us to ever take the motorhome out of winter storage...

3. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

Brian we could all go to her house for a Texas barrr--beee--qqqq. She would not have to use the new kitchen then. Let me tell you a story of my days with the military at Fort Sill, Oklahoma in the early 1960's. When I first got to Lawton, two days before report day, I went around town looking for a place to eat. In those days Lawton was very small, the airport was in the middle of nothing, and three miles from town. Well anyway I found a drug store that served breakfast and lunch only. The first day I looked at the menu and ordered two deluxe hamburgers. What a funny look I got from the waitress. I found out why when my order was delivered to the table. Those hamburgers were "Texas sized", I finished them, and the french fries, but I did not have to eat again for a least two days. Needless to say I did not order two again, one was enough. The laugh was on me, an easterner from upstate New York, a city slicker. But it was gooooood !

4. Meterman46

Meterman46
    Expand Collapse

Butch I was just having some fun with Cheryl as I forgot she was on having some fun without us..... :D She is having a custom kitchen done and YES I think we all ought o go to Cheryl's for a BBQ . We still have to figure a way to "break in" that new kitchen when it's done....LOL Not to brag but I'm finally going camping this weekend!!!!!! The weather forcast is great for the week here in IL !!!! Now I'm busting my but to get TT ready. Just got it out of Storage and it won't take too long to be ready for the weekend. Take care. And what time are we showing up to Cheryl's?? LOL Have a great week Brian

5. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

Brian,

Should ask Cheryl, as they are re-doing the kitchen, if she is going to replace the stove she is in love with, (old thread). If she is, the love must be gone. Good Grief !!! Cheryl ????

6. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Ha Ha Butch - I am never going to live that one down, am I??? As a matter of fact, it has been replaced just a few weeks ago, so guess I wasn't as enamoured with the old one as previously thought!!!

7. Browzin

Browzin
    Expand Collapse

Ok Cheryl, you posted a picture of the last stove, now you need to post a picture of the new one. Just kidding.

8. Meterman46

Meterman46
    Expand Collapse

Hey we just gotta see the NEW one don't we..........LOL..... :lol: