Linking To Rvpr

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by skipanda, Mar 27, 2009.

1. skipanda

skipanda
    Expand Collapse

Is it possible to link to only reviews that I have posted? Of course the reader could see the rest of the reviews if he/she chose to but I'd like to have only my reviews show up when first linked from our website. I think I've seen it done before but I can figure out how.

2. Denali

Denali
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(skipanda @ Mar 27 2009, 02:04 PM) [snapback]15637[/snapback]

Is it possible to link to only reviews that I have posted? Of course the reader could see the rest of the reviews if he/she chose to but I'd like to have only my reviews show up when first linked from our website. I think I've seen it done before but I can figure out how.

I think I see how to do it.

Find a review that you have posted. Below it you will see a link that says something like "The user that posted this reviews has 6 other reviews online, click here to see them." Simply copy that link. I assume the link does not go stale as you add more reviews.

3. DXSMac

DXSMac
    Expand Collapse

I just tried Denali's suggestion and it worked. Just do as Denali said and "bookmarK" or "favorite" it.

JJ

4. skipanda

skipanda
    Expand Collapse

Mucho Grassi Kids!

5. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Now we have one more happy camper in the group! :D