Looking Too...

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by wiedle69, Nov 5, 2006.

1. wiedle69

wiedle69
    Expand Collapse

I am looking at starting my own campground. I will be starting from bear land. Could someone please give me advice and knowledge on this please.

I am looking to either make 60 site either permanent or pull though.Pro's vs. cons? I not sure on how or what kind of sewer I would need to use? water or electric service to install... Could someone tell where I could start?

Thanks for any help.... :D

2. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

Wiedle:

I would suggest you contact Terry and Iwana Evans at RV Express RV Park in Marshfield, MO. (Look them up on this site.) These folks went to readers of this site a couple of years ago and solicited comments and suggestions, and then built their small park from scratch based on those comments and suggestions. This park is a definite 10 all across the board and they avoided all the mistakes of many other parks. I am sure they would be happy to help you out and, in fact, last time I talked with Terry, he was considering franchising their concept, and you may be able to work something out with him in this respect. Good luck.