Lost Review

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by wingrider, Jun 5, 2007.

1. wingrider

wingrider
    Expand Collapse

I recently submitted reviews on two campgrounds. One was not a positive review while the other one was very positive. The positive review was posted but the negative one was not. I wonder why????

2. Webmaster

Webmaster
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(wingrider @ Jun 5 2007, 07:49 PM) [snapback]7212[/snapback]

I recently submitted reviews on two campgrounds. One was not a positive review while the other one was very positive. The positive review was posted but the negative one was not. I wonder why????

I've checked our records, and I'm showing all three reviews we've received from you online, lowest one was rated 4, highest a 10. Reviews aren't deleted, so if you don't see it online, then we didn't receive it. Please make sure you get the "Thank You" screen after submitting a review, at that point we should have it.

3. wingrider

wingrider
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Webmaster @ Jun 6 2007, 01:13 AM) [snapback]7215[/snapback]

QUOTE(wingrider @ Jun 5 2007, 07:49 PM) [snapback]7212[/snapback]

I've checked our records, and I'm showing all three reviews we've received from you online, lowest one was rated 4, highest a 10. Reviews aren't deleted, so if you don't see it online, then we didn't receive it. Please make sure you get the "Thank You" screen after submitting a review, at that point we should have it.

On the main review page there is a listing for a review of Rock Springs KOA which I think was for the one I submitted, but when you click on that link it does not show one for the KOA. It was a fairly lengthly review but I will get it redone.