Lost Reviews

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Sunflyer, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Sunflyer

Sunflyer
    Expand Collapse

When campgroundreviews.com updated it's format, did reviews disappear? Some reviews I've left in the last few years are no longer there. I was just checking out a recently reviewed park that I know I left a review at. The oldest review is 2000 and then it jumps to 2005. I know I left a review of that park during that period. I've noticed that on other parks that I know I reviewed in the last few years.

2. Webmaster

Webmaster
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Sunflyer @ Sep 6 2006, 01:44 PM) [snapback]5025[/snapback]

When campgroundreviews.com updated it's format, did reviews disappear? Some reviews I've left in the last few years are no longer there. I was just checking out a recently reviewed park that I know I left a review at. The oldest review is 2000 and then it jumps to 2005. I know I left a review of that park during that period. I've noticed that on other parks that I know I reviewed in the last few years.

No, no reviews were removed from the site. Please email me with specific examples and I can dig into them.

3. Sunflyer

Sunflyer
    Expand Collapse

I didn't think they were deliberately removed, just seems they got lost in cybersapce somehow. The most recent one that I noticed is for Delanera RV park in Galveston, Tx. I'm fairly sure I posted a review a couple years ago when we stayed there.(Of course I'm open to the fact that I may be having brain fart) I've noticed this a couple times and this time I thought I'd ask if some just didn't transition to the new format by accident.