Luxury Park Listings

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Reggie419, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Reggie419

Reggie419
    Expand Collapse

:) Hello to all: We recently stayed at Sun N Fun Park in Sarasota, Fl. It was wonderful. Are there any directories that only list luxury parks? We have 2 grandchildren and these parks seem to have every thing. Thanks. Reggie

2. Guest

Expand Collapse

I don't know if there is a directory of luxury rv resorts but I do know of two. Both are here out west.

one is BeausryRV restort in Tucson AZ and the other I just read about in last weeks paper is in Pakn Springs Ca. They look like great places to take the children

3. bubbabod

bubbabod
    Expand Collapse

;) Try any Outdoor Resorts. I've stayed at the one in Newport, Oregon and loved it, and I visited the one in Anguana, Ca., 60 miles north of San Diego, and it was really first class. Outdoor Resorts has resorts all over the county, including on in Florida. B) B)

4. Dolly

Dolly
    Expand Collapse

We have just stayed at our first Outdoor Resort at Hilton Head, South Carolina. If it is First Rate you want, this is it.....First Class all the way.

5. beastdriver

beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

If you want the very best, stick with Outdoor Resorts. We've stayed at the ones in Newport, Oregon; Blue Eye, Arkansas; and in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. There are no finer parks in the country and, although they are a bit pricey, it is worth every penny.

6. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Reggie,

We like the list below!

Outdoor Resorts at Hilton Head, great place.
    " " at Port St. Lucie, Fl. on I-95 exit 63, very nice.
    " " at Blue Ridge Mountains, very nice.
    " " at Las Vegas, hot and dry.
    Pelican Lake at Naples class "A's only" great place on small lake.
    Silver Lakes at Naples any type RV is OK, park is great and on two small lakes.
    I think Outdoor Resort has a park at Naples also, we have not been to this one yet.

RV life should be first class!

John Tampa, Fl.

7. Beth

Beth
    Expand Collapse

I agree with the recommendation for Outdoor Resorts. We've stayed at the Virginia Beach location--it's great, and away from the touristy end of the beach.

I'd also recommend Destin RV Beach Resort in Destin, FL. Small resort, only 30 some spots--but very clean, nicely landscaped, nice pool, and across the street from one of the most beautiful beaches we've seen.

8. MSTEETLE

MSTEETLE
    Expand Collapse

:blink: We just returned from an Outdoor RV Resort outside of Hendersonville, North Carolina. It was simply beautiful but be ready for a winding, narrow road to get there...but it's worth it. We are staying at an Outdoor Resort in Las Vegas next week and have not doubt it will be first class.

9. lviars50

lviars50
    Expand Collapse

I really like the nicer parks also,thats one reason i love rvparkreviews have found some nice places using them,
    Thanks to all of you
    Lois ;)

10. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

We spent time in Tucson at Beaudry RV Resort & Rally Park and Outdoor Resorts in Las Vegas about a month ago. What great places to park your motorhome. The two places are first class all the way and the best part, no sales people called or stopped by. We have been couple times and will return again in future.