Melbourne, Florida

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by KimStarlene, Sep 7, 2006.

1. KimStarlene

KimStarlene
    Expand Collapse

B) We are currently considering the Outdoor Resorts in Melbourne, Florida. It is not on the list of campgrounds in that area. Has anyone stayed there or have any knowledge of the campground. Thanks.

2. oldcutup

oldcutup
    Expand Collapse

3. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Is the Outdoor Resorts in Port St. Lucie you are thinking of? I do not think you will find one in Melourne. Park is off I-95 exit 121 and a super nice place to go. All Outdoor Resorts are very nice. As other post said cost is around $50 per night and only class A over 28 feet and less that ten years old can get into. One in Port St. Lucie has a lots of good places to eat, golf courses all over the place. We like the place a lot and travel down in summer months, in winter months place is full.

4. oldcutup

oldcutup
    Expand Collapse

I stand corrected on my reply about Outdoor Resorts. I was thinking of The Great outdoors Resorts in Titisville, Fl. It is off RT 50 and does have the restrictions I mentioned in the other post. After searching for "Outdoor Resorts" on the web. I found the campground in Melbourne. It is on the beach on A1A. We stayed there in the 70's. It has upscaled into a beautiful park/resort. If you search Google you will find their web site. "outdoor Resorts" There is a map, rates and additional info about them.

Sorry for the miss information and Happy camping

Oldcutup
    Florida

5. ChamberlainCourt

ChamberlainCourt
    Expand Collapse

We have stayed several times at the Outdoor Resorts in Melbourne Beach. It is nice, but very, very crowded. Some spots are very nice (still crowded) and very expensive. Beach is nice, pools are very nice. Many old park models. Do not expect the usual Outdoor Resorts amenities or glitz. Office staff is very, very friendly and helpful.