Missouri Rv Park Suggestions Please Help!

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by justathought, Aug 16, 2009.

1. justathought

justathought
    Expand Collapse

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and to RV-ing in general. A girlfriend and I were planning a trip to Gulf Shores but (for many reasons) this has been canceled. I need a back up campground FAST. We are leaving Wed Aug 19. We want a campground that is kind of an adult party campground. We'll be seniors soon enough but for now, we want to float, play music and kick it up. We are looking in the Lake of the Ozarks area.

Please offer suggestions, we are desperate~ :(

2. chefkraus2008

chefkraus2008
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(justathought @ Aug 16 2009, 11:31 AM) [snapback]18360[/snapback]

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and to RV-ing in general. A girlfriend and I were planning a trip to Gulf Shores but (for many reasons) this has been canceled. I need a back up campground FAST. We are leaving Wed Aug 19. We want a campground that is kind of an adult party campground. We'll be seniors soon enough but for now, we want to float, play music and kick it up. We are looking in the Lake of the Ozarks area.

Please offer suggestions, we are desperate~ :(

I recomend you go on to Branson. There is a campground outside of there in Forsythe called Shoals Bend. Nice campground, great pool and on 12 miles to the landing and terrific nightlife B)