Mosinee, Wi Area Campground

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by ready2upgrade, Feb 10, 2009.

1. ready2upgrade

ready2upgrade
    Expand Collapse

Has anyone stayed here? I'm trying to find any reviews on this campground, but have been unsuccessful.

Any info would be appreciated, especially if it's clean, spacious and big-rig friendly.

2. Jerry S

Jerry S
    Expand Collapse

I don't want you to think that the folks here are ignoring your question. I assume you are referering to the the Eau Plaine County park just southwest of Mosinee. I have not camped there and would be surprised if anyone on this forum here has either. I hope I am wrong and you can get a first-hand response. I did check the Marathon County website and they showed 2 campgrounds in the park with 60 sites (24 elec.) and 46 sites (all elec.). It sounds like your basic "rustic" public campground - few facilities or amenities of modern RV parks. They also list "vault toilets" so I ther may not be any modern bath facilities. I would suggest you contact the Marathon County partks department to answer your questions.

3. ready2upgrade

ready2upgrade
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Jerry S. @ Feb 12 2009, 02:29 AM) [snapback]15134[/snapback]

I don't want you to think that the folks here are ignoring your question. I assume you are referering to the the Eau Plaine County park just southwest of Mosinee. I have not camped there and would be surprised if anyone on this forum here has either. I hope I am wrong and you can get a first-hand response. I did check the Marathon County website and they showed 2 campgrounds in the park with 60 sites (24 elec.) and 46 sites (all elec.). It sounds like your basic "rustic" public campground - few facilities or amenities of modern RV parks. They also list "vault toilets" so I ther may not be any modern bath facilities. I would suggest you contact the Marathon County partks department to answer your questions.

Thanks Jerry for your assistance!