Most Dissapointing Website For An Expesive Resort

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Fitzjohnfan, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

OK, I did not stay at this resort, I was just surfing RVParkreviews, and came accross this location:
    https://www.campgroundreviews.com/regions/Virgi...e.html#CGID3615

According to the reviews, people have stayed here for anywhere from 33-85$/night (non-members) and they try to sell you a time share. I thought I'd check out this park's website and expected some flashy site with lots of pictures of the amenities and maybe even a sales video, but the site is really drab. I looked through the few photos they have and they only have two photos of the campground itself. The cabins and yerts look really nice but check out the photos of the trailer. The reviews complain of unlevel sites, and the on picture of an RV close up is a trailer on some bretty large blocks. Other RV photos of are from the inside of a nice RV (motor home or trailer), so how does this show the park?

Just having some fun, not condemming the park in any way. I just expected something more on the website to entice people to stay and possibly buy a membership.

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I tried to find a better website for this park, and there does not seem to be one. They certainly don't seem to put their money into advertising.