Mukluk Annies In Yukon Is Closed

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by DXSMac, Nov 8, 2008.

1. DXSMac

DXSMac
    Expand Collapse

A post in RVTravel.com forum (SORRY WEBMASTER, HAD TO MENTION MY SOURCE!!!!) from some people who went to Alaska and Yukon Territory stated that Mukluk Annies is now closed. The owners have retired, and apparently, their children weren't interested in taking over the business. I have never been there, but apparently, it was the "must see" thing if you went to Yukon.

JJ

2. westernrvparkowner

westernrvparkowner
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(DXSMac @ Nov 8 2008, 01:32 PM) [snapback]13819[/snapback]

A post in RVTravel.com forum (SORRY WEBMASTER, HAD TO MENTION MY SOURCE!!!!) from some people who went to Alaska and Yukon Territory stated that Mukluk Annies is now closed. The owners have retired, and apparently, their children weren't interested in taking over the business. I have never been there, but apparently, it was the "must see" thing if you went to Yukon.

JJ

I saw your post and was going to question your sanity on being in the Yukon in November. Glad to see it was information you found on line rather than a first hand experience with the arctic winter. Have great travels.

3. DXSMac

DXSMac
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(westernrvparkowner @ Nov 8 2008, 03:19 PM) [snapback]13820[/snapback]

I saw your post and was going to question your sanity on being in the Yukon in November. Glad to see it was information you found on line rather than a first hand experience with the arctic winter. Have great travels.

The website is still up.... but the people who went there said it closed, chained, etc. Word around town (from the people who posted) is that the son, who owns a hotel somewhere else, is going to take over the salmon bake.

JJ