Musicians Seek Fhu?

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Sunshine and Moon, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Sunshine and Moon

Sunshine and Moon
    Expand Collapse

We are in Tennessee singing and playing music as a duet and occasionally with a full band at several campgrounds BRRRRRRR I don't like cold winter's. Since we played music in Florida for FHU 2 times before and loved it we are headed back. SOONER THE BETTER!! ASAP!!!!!! So we are new full-timer's and I am doing the big google search for the right spot to go. (leaving this week so I better find a place fast) I have submitted about 14 emails. I wish this was easier. Is there a list of campgrounds with pavilions or stages or tiki huts so I don't have to waist time sending emails to campgrounds who who will never be interested in any musician workampers? Well I just joined this rv park reviews and looked at some of the places that are reviewed in Okeechobee. Maybe I'll try Jacksonville Beaches or Pensacola. The reviews help a lot because I could tell if they have wi-fi, pool, lakes and pavilions etc. without having to wait for a web-site to load up. So I am glad I joined here. Hopefully I will be in Florida soon happy camping! It just rained cats and dogs here last night in Castalian Springs. We played in Kentucky this weekend and there was Hail....time to GO-go-GO!!![attachmentid=272]

Attached Files:

2. Sunshine and Moon

Sunshine and Moon
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Sunshine and Moon @ Oct 7 2014, 11:35 AM) [snapback]38641[/snapback]

We are in Tennessee singing and playing music as a duet and occasionally with a full band at several campgrounds BRRRRRRR I don't like cold winter's. Since we played music in Florida for FHU 2 times before and loved it we are headed back. SOONER THE BETTER!! ASAP!!!!!! So we are new full-timer's and I am doing the big google search for the right spot to go. (leaving this week so I better find a place fast) I have submitted about 14 emails. I wish this was easier. Is there a list of campgrounds with pavilions or stages or tiki huts so I don't have to waist time sending emails to campgrounds who who will never be interested in any musician workampers? Well I just joined this rv park reviews and looked at some of the places that are reviewed in Okeechobee. Maybe I'll try Jacksonville Beaches or Pensacola. The reviews help a lot because I could tell if they have wi-fi, pool, lakes and pavilions etc. without having to wait for a web-site to load up. So I am glad I joined here. Hopefully I will be in Florida soon happy camping! It just rained cats and dogs here last night in Castalian Springs. We played in Kentucky this weekend and there was Hail....time to GO-go-GO!!![attachmentid=272]