National Parks Passport Program

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Fitzjohnfan, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

I've been having fun entering stamps and cancelations for about 15 years when visiting the National Parks. I've been wondering, though how others keep theirs organized?
    Do you enter the cancelations first, and then search your sheets of stamps to insert the correct stamp, or have you already inserted all the stamps and now you have to search through each passport book for the correct stamp to cancle when you visit that park?

Thanks,
    Chris G.

2. Luvtheroad

Luvtheroad
    Expand Collapse

Hey, I'm just lucky if I can show up at the right park at the right time. Any attempt at organization is past me...

3. nedmtnman

nedmtnman
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Fitzjohnfan @ Dec 17 2012, 12:08 AM) [snapback]32193[/snapback]

I've been having fun entering stamps and cancelations for about 15 years when visiting the National Parks. I've been wondering, though how others keep theirs organized?
    Do you enter the cancelations first, and then search your sheets of stamps to insert the correct stamp, or have you already inserted all the stamps and now you have to search through each passport book for the correct stamp to cancle when you visit that park?

Thanks,
    Chris G.

I use the chaos method. Find an empty page and stamp it.