New Campground Review

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by dodge guy, Aug 30, 2010.

1. dodge guy

dodge guy
    Expand Collapse

Last week I posted a review to a new campground (older campground, but new to RVPR). The name is Eagle Cave Resort in Blue River WI. I haven`t seen it yet! I have around 13 reviews so I`m well past the min. 5 reviews.

So where is it? just wondering.

2. HappiestCamper

HappiestCamper
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(dodge guy @ Aug 30 2010, 02:49 PM) [snapback]23829[/snapback]

Last week I posted a review to a new campground (older campground, but new to RVPR). The name is Eagle Cave Resort in Blue River WI. I haven`t seen it yet! I have around 13 reviews so I`m well past the min. 5 reviews.

This topic might help - Posting Reviews

3. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

QUOTE(dodge guy @ Aug 30 2010, 01:49 PM) [snapback]23829[/snapback]

Our records show that your review for this RV park was deferred on Aug. 26 because it needed editing. You should have received an email stating why it had been deferred and giving you instructions for resubmitting it.

And I will mention again that you do NOT need to submit a minimum of 5 reviews; the number is 3.

4. dodge guy

dodge guy
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Aug 30 2010, 03:10 PM) [snapback]23835[/snapback]

Our records show that your review for this RV park was deferred on Aug. 26 because it needed editing. You should have received an email stating why it had been deferred and giving you instructions for resubmitting it.

And I will mention again that you do NOT need to submit a minimum of 5 reviews; the number is 3.

Thank you! I never recieved an E-mail. my wife may have deleted it by accident, but she doesn`t remeber seeing one from here either. how can I get back in to edit it?

Thanks!

On the 5 reviews I mentioned, I was reading the sticky in the forum something about changing from 3 posts to 5. maybe I read it wrong.

Thanks again, Kevin