New Here!

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Mrakovich, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Mrakovich

Mrakovich
    Expand Collapse

Hi, Everyone!

I am so glad I stumbled upon this website! My Husband and I have been camping for around 4 or 5 years now and I've always wanted a place with good campground reviews and where one can just chat about camping!

We are from Hershey, Pa and we camp in a 25ft Travel Trailer with two small children, a three-year-old son and 9-month-old daughter. We usually travel in a group with at least one other camper (in-laws) but more often we travel with my husband's sisters as well (2 more campers!). We love to go as a group!

Since we both work FT we are mostly stuck to just weekend trips (sometimes long weekends, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor day etc.) and one "big vacation" per year. We spend a lot of time camping in Gettysburg Pa, Harpers Ferry WV, and Mexico PA.

This year we took our vacation in Emerald Isle, NC. Hopefully next year we'll be heading out to Pigeon Forge, TN with the help of this review site!

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

~Shelle

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Welcome to the site. I hope it will be helpful to you and that you'll be adding your own reviews.

3. MaineDon

MaineDon
    Expand Collapse

Mrak: Welcome to the site. We've been traveling 3-to-4 months per year for the past eight years.......and have found the reviews here to be very helpful in choosing parks in which to stay. I encourage you to provide your own park reviews so that the rest of us can profit from your experiences. Welcome again.

4. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

I'll add our welcome to everyone else's on this thread!
    Good to have you join us on the forums too. B)
    Cheers!