Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Gladys305, Jul 14, 2023.

1. Gladys305

Gladys305
    Expand Collapse

Hello to all! Looking forward to this new journey. My husband and I are traveling throughout Florida for his work and we are looking to buy a fifth wheel. In my research, I've found (please correct me if I'm wrong. I welcome feedback!) that a Jayce..North Port and Pinnacle and the Grand Design Solitude are the units best suited for full-time living. Is that accurate? We've been searching RVtrader but no luck yet. Any other sites you all would recommend? Best, Gladys

2. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

We owned a 36 ft Mobile Suites and we full time traveled for 8 years. It held up extremely well, many full timers now are using many different brands. There was a time that only a few rigs were thought of as full time able. Getting into see what is out there and how it will fit your living style is goingt o be a job for you. Some interior layouts look good, but are terrible to live in.

Gladys305 and Paythebill like this.
  3. Gladys305

Gladys305
    Expand Collapse

Appreciate the info. Thank you!

4. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

Forgot to ask if you have a sizeable pick up truck to move the new to you 5th wheel? We bought tur first full time rig, the truck and trailer used from one couple. it was stored inside, and after lots of questions about the combo, decided we would buy it as that combo. Made it so much easier for us to just hop in and take off. Everything was already set up for safe towing. Was cheaper too as opposed to having to piece meal all the various parts to make a truck towable for the trailer. Just a thought .