Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Blackhawk19, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Blackhawk19

Blackhawk19
    Expand Collapse

Just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am retired and travel
    about 1 week a month mostly in the southeast. Looking forward to the info I
    can gain from this group
    David

2. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Welcome David. Gosh, we are getting so many new members - we must be doing something right. How wonderful it would be to be able to travel 1 week out of every month. I take this to mean that you too will be a wealth of information and park reviews, which we look forward to. Stick around and I am sure you "meet" all the guys soon.

3. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

David and June,

Welcome to the group. You will find lots of great information here and I hope you will add your own updates to RV board as well. We all need good campground information as we travel around. We also love to travel in the southeast parts of USA. I see you are from Troy , AL. We have been to Troy number of times.

4. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

Welcome! How wonderful for you - to get to travel so much. Us, we have to make due with the 3 week summer vacation and the occasional weekender. Just got back from our final one until next spring :( . I hope you like it here and will stick around. Please share your opinions and experiences in the reviews sections as well as here in the chat forums.

5. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Cheryl @ Oct 24 2005, 05:24 PM)
    Welcome! How wonderful for you - to get to travel so much. Us, we have to make due with the 3 week summer vacation and the occasional weekender. Just got back from our final one until next spring :( . I hope you like it here and will stick around. Please share your opinions and experiences in the reviews sections as well as here in the chat forums.
    [snapback]2841[/snapback]

6. Blackhawk19

Blackhawk19
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the welcome