New Place To Go

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by harleymama, May 23, 2004.

1. harleymama

harleymama
    Expand Collapse

B) HELLO WE ARE NEW rvER'S WE LIVE IN cALIF BY YUBA CITY,CA WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CAMPGROUND WITH FULL HOOK UPS AND A PULL THUR NICE AND CLEAN, DOES ANYONE KNOW OF AND PLACES, WE JUST GOT BACK FROM FORT BRAGG,cA. WE STAYED AT cASPER BEACH IT'S CLEAN NICE SHOWER'S CLOSE TO BEACH, A STORE WITH POOL TABLE AND GAMES, AND MOVIES TO RENT. FRIENDLY PEOPLE MADE ALOT OF NEW FRIENDS, WE WILL GO BACK AGAIN. FROM TRISH

2. brahler2005

brahler2005
    Expand Collapse

this is great we finally found someonethat lives in californa can u tell us were to stay in ca that is about 400-600 month near la maybe burbank we need apark that is safe has a pool and hot tub we have a 26 ft motorhome with 2 inside cats im really hoping u can help a phone number of the park u pick would be excellent if u need input on florida i can defientely help u guys thanks in advance for ur help we only have 3 weeks left to make a reservation!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

3. katbyte

katbyte
    Expand Collapse

I am originally from Calif. Yuba City is 700 miles from LA. I doubt you will find a cg that cheap in la area. Have you considered cg host or something else?

4. brahler2005

brahler2005
    Expand Collapse

maybe you can bring me up to speed on californa what do u think the rent is in burbank and what is a campground host? thanks ??? and is the weather nicer in burbank than san diego and how would u compare the two? you are from yuba what is happennig in yuba? im going to la to become an actor i know sounds far fetched but u only live once!!!!!! thank you for your input as iam trying to pull this all together in a month. james.

5. Doug and Cassi

Doug and Cassi
    Expand Collapse

I would think a monthly rate in the Burbank area (if you can find a park) would run $600 a month or more, plus electric. Campground host does minor cleaning work around the campground, emptying trash, cleaning restrooms, etc.

You cannot beat the weather in San Diego, PERIOD. The best climate in the world and I've seen a bunch of the world. Lived in San Diego for 10 years.

Doug and Cassi