Newbie Here! Greetings From Nm

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Kevin & Terri C., Apr 12, 2006.

1. Kevin & Terri C.

Kevin & Terri C.
    Expand Collapse

Hi everyone,

I'm Terri -- my husband {Kevin} & I aren't new to camping, but bought our first TT in Feb. We appreciate having the available park & c/g reviews, and will add to them as we can.

Happy Camping!! Terri C. :)

2. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

Welcome Terri & Kevin,

Good luck with your TT, safe travels, and may your travels exceed your expectations.

3. M and F

M and F
    Expand Collapse

I plan to print out cards, similar to our "business" cards that I would like to hand out to fellow campers whenever we camp, making note of this website and asking them to contribute. It surely would save alot of headaches in locating campgrounds. Have used the site to plan trips by responses.

4. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

Flomas: Excellent idea. We print out the reviews from this site and give them to the campground whenever we arrive. It's amazing how many don't know what campers are saying about them, and how appreciative they are to know. Gradually, this site is becoming "the" bible for serious campers. As to Trailer Life and Woodalls, RIP.

5. RVman3252

RVman3252
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(flomas @ Apr 13 2006, 06:50 AM)
    I plan to print out cards, similar to our "business" cards that I would like to hand out to fellow campers whenever we camp, making note of this website and asking them to contribute. It surely would save alot of headaches in locating campgrounds. Have used the site to plan trips by responses.
    [snapback]3899[/snapback]

That is a great idea! RV Park Reviews is such a great tool which hopefully more and more will contribute too. I use it all of the time!

Kevin & Terri C. welcome to RV'ng and this forum....

RVman